Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Morning post and vintage bras are back on the agenda.

Morning all, or afternoon depending on when or where you reading this.

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
All time highest viewing areas
I was looking over my readers map this morning and I am always quite astonished there are people from all over the world and not just the english speaking bit, so I would like to say a sorry that I am only capable of producing blog posts in English.  There are some blogs out there I read that are written in two languages which I think is so cool.  I was never much good at languages at school, having the kind of mind that does maths, which is a great help when it comes to pattern drafting, so I'm not complaining. But I do try whenever I go abroad to master some basics to be polite, they just never seem to stick for long.
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
this months readers main locations

The figures that blogger produce only show the top 10 areas for now, that day, that week, that month or all time, so some days I can see a reader will pop up from Nigeria, Angola or anywhere really, but as these are less frequent they don't make it up to the monthly or all time figures. This is what all time looks like at the moment, mainly England, which I believe is a lot to do with my lovely friends who have been reading my posts for the start, but I don't have that many friends and with all the other places too, I do feel very blessed that my readers are growing every week and many do seem to be returning.

EntryPage Views
United Kingdom
2982
United States
1631
Russia
112
Germany
107
Canada
76
Spain
53
Netherlands
43
New Zealand
40
France
37
Australia
32

So anyway I just wanted to say wherever you are thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog and return in the future.

Well some of you who do read on a regular basis may have noticed that something was missing around the 15th March.  My entry into the historical fortnightly sewing challenge and yes you would be right.  I was just too busy to get it done what with commissions and the EvaDress.com competition.  It should have been #5 Bodice. Well I decided that it wasn't worth rushing it, and I have a plan to catch up.  You see challenge number 8 is UFOs & PHDs: "Use this opportunity to finish off something that’s never quite gotten done, or stalled halfway through".
This is just what I need, due on 1st May, I can use this to complete my bodice, a victorian ball gown pattern I've had sitting around the house for quite a long time now, and I have to say I am fairly please with the way it looks even in pieces, but I will save all that for when it's completed for challenge 8.

Today though is back to the bras and I am experimenting with different fabrics to find the best for hold, none stretch and pleasant to wear, etc, as well as trying to get them to look a little bit prettier that just plain cotton.
The white is a definite improvement on the black, but still needs something more, a little bow or flower maybe.

 Well best be off and at it.

Hugs and Kisses

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment