Friday 21 March 2014

a big hurrah to me !!

Morning all you lovely people out there.

Today finds me rather pleased with myself to say the least.


I won one of the catergories for the EvaDress.com sewing competition. Yes little old me, and I would like to say a really big thank you to all the people that voted for me. I won't go into detail about the dress I entered you can find that all in Monday's post if you haven't already seen it.

So what did I win, well as well as all the prestige and a button to put on here and my website, I won a $25 gift certificate from Fashionfabricsclub.com and a $100 EvaDress Patterns certificate.

I hadn't visited fashionfabricsclub.com before, but I can tell you it's like a little paradise for sewers. So much choice I am going to find it hard to choose. But the really exciting thing is the $100 dollars for EvaDress patterns, and Xandra from EvaDress has kindly thrown in the postage too, which is quite a bit. If any of you outside the USA, like me, are buying things from America, you will know how much that has gone up lately.

Well I'm going to take my time deciding what to get, but I thought I would just show what I may be tempted by and if any of you would like to see any of the choices made up then let me know and that just might help make up my mind and I can blog about the construction so you can see the process. Does that make sense?

well on to the patterns...


1943 Dress



Keyhole Blouse



1935 Molyneux Dinner Gown



.3-Pc Ensemble


1943 Wrap Dress



Two-Piece Suit



Dress





So much choice, I'd make them all if I could, but leave a comment if you have a favourite. All the images are copyrighted to EvaDress.Com by the way.

Oh and don't forget that if you are planning on taking advantage of the Mad March Sale on my Etsy Shop you only have 10 days left till the coupon expires, so get shopping now!

So once again yippee and thank you if you voted. Stay tuned for a give away in April.


Hugs and Kisses
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment