Friday 5 December 2014

Finishing touches

Good Morning Internet Lovelies

So this post will just be a round up of the rest of the wedding items, starting with the top half of my dress. I made it fully steel boned with a corset style back so that I didn't need to worry about underwear as it was supportive in itself.



I hand dyed some lace and used it to make drapes over the tops of my arms, the part of me that I least like, and used the same dyed lace to cover the bust area.



Then we had: button holes
 A close up of one of the buttonholes with a polyclay bat. and a skeleton hand holding the flowers together, The blue ones where dyed to match.
the cake topper bride with her embroidered veil.

A birdcage I decorated with larger versions of the foam flowers (also dyed)
The bouquets: cream for the bridesmaids and blue for me
Some jewelry rolls I made for the ladies in the material I had used for mine and their dresses. I will do a post about these soon as they were really simple and make great presents

Love Potion Number 9 a special 'potion' that we had been brewing since summer served in tiny bottle for the favours.
Candles that were decorated with bits of the left over lace. We had black tablecloths and everything look so special, I have to say the hotel did a great job laying it all out.

Table place settings, pumpkins, skulls next to grave stone and silver vampire teeth:
And mine and Dr J's place setting; our own skulls and hands reaching out of the ground with rings on, and Dr J. still had his quiff. 

I have to say I enjoyed making all these things and it made the day all the more special for me, especially when everyone else loved them too. But next time a different subject, till then
Hugs and Kisses

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment