Tuesday 13 May 2014

My EvaDress competition prize arrives!!!

Morning all


and I have a very exciting event to share with you this morning. Yes I have received the patterns that I chose for my prize.  For any new readers, I won one of the categories for the EvaDress.com sewing competition 2014 (see picture to the left).  Well the other day the postman arrived at the Honey Pot with a large brown envelope and here's what was inside....










I have to say a huge BIG THANK YOU to Xandra for running the competition and also a really big thank you to everyone who voted for me.  I still have my voucher for material from Fashionfabricsclub.com, but now I have the patterns I will have a little browse through their lovely site.

I am a little over excited and not sure which one to start with, but with hepcats coming up in a couple of months I think it may well be the 30s dress and then the 50s blouse.

Well Thursday sees another Historical Sew Fortnightly challenge due so I best get on and finish it.

Hugs and Kisses

Ally


No comments:

Post a Comment