Monday 17 February 2014

morning all

a brief post today as the countdown really gets going.  Today is two weeks till the website launch and also 12 days till the Alternative and Burlesque Fair at which I have a stall. So I can't afford to be playing on here rather than getting on with things, but I thought I'd quickly share with you a few pictures of the mini top hats I'm making to take to the show.
A tall tower of toppers
You see the main problem is storage room, so up till now things have been in separate piles:

Crowns

Brims etc.
but now I need to start getting them all assembled and that involves a lot of hand sewing, through tough material, a moments thought for my poor little fingers, I really must get some of those stick-on-thimbles.








I especially like the denim ones.

I am really excited about the fair, they just had one in Manchester and had over 500 people attend, so I'm hoping it will go well. Come and see me if you're attending the Birmingham date.


So next bands, flowers and a little bit of net, the best bit really, decorating them. Well best get to it.

hugs and kisses 
ally

1 comment:

  1. How terrifically exciting!!! I'm counting down the days with you!

    Tons of hugs & enthusiastic encouragement,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete