Monday 14 October 2013

morning all

well I don't have much time this morning I'm afraid to do much in the blogging world. Tomorrow I'm off on a trip to London accompanying Dr. J. who is going up for work. So I thought I would get the chance to go up and spend a morning at the V&A with sketchbook in hand trawling for inspiration.  I haven't been up there for far too many years to mention and I am really quite excited about it.

And then in the afternoon I plan to visit a few shops of the vintage ilk and may be even show them a few of my fascinators, can't take too much or too anything large as I don't want to be carrying them round all day, but it might be a chance to get my name out there a little, which would be a first step.

Hence the reason I don't have long on here, I am trying to get a few things finished, but I will write later on in the week and hopefully have lots of inspiration to share with you.

In the mean time though I just wanted to add today is the last day for voting on the craftsy awards. See button on the right.  please, please nominate me if you haven't, category: sewing, award: best tutorial. Thank you so much for those that have and those that may do now.

warmest regards and more later.
ally x x


No comments:

Post a Comment