Wednesday 11 September 2013

hat stands - there's a large variety in price x

Good Morning all

Well I have to say that I'm finally starting to feel that I am actually not on holiday.  Up till now I have had the ominous feeling in the back of my mind that I will be returning to work very shortly, each Monday that has come up in fact.  Never a real solid thought just a presence, once, before I realised it, I actually started to formulate a plan to get ill to extend my stay off work.  But these impressions in my mind have actually started to fade away, and I seem to actually know now that I really don't have to go back there ever.  Do you follow my drift it's one thing to know something, but it is an entirely different thing to believe it. I guess now I believe and it feels great.  It may have had to do with the kids returning to school and me staying here, whatever it is it's good and also a real shame that the thought of work a place I had lots of fun and laughs as well as hard work filled me with dread, but to anyone I used to work with who is reading this I hope things have improved with the new team and there is more optimism around now.

Well I ordered a hat/wig stand off ebay yesterday, only a very cheap one, but I received an email also yesterday to say it had been dispatched so I am hoping that it will arrive today or tomorrow.  I have looked through various etsy stores and display/presentation seems of the utmost importance, so I really want to get some good photos of my hats to show them well. So I am hoping that I may be able to jolly this one up a little.
 
Do you think there is any chance it could ever look retro, I may need to rethink this a little, but time will tell or at least the postman will when he arrives.

Well I'll keep you posted (no pun intended) and comments are always eagerly read.
warmest thought
ally x

No comments:

Post a Comment