Thursday 26 January 2017

a video featuring me. arrrrrhhhh.

Hello everyone, how you all doing? Well I hope. All is well this week in the honey pot.

Today I thought I'd share with you my new 'about me' video to go on the Bees Knees website.

For Christmas one of the lovely things that Dr J. bought me was The Girls Mean Business Awesome Marketing Planner, along with some other fab pressies, I might add. But this planner is brilliant, as well as the physical book, the lovely Claire Mitchell, who is the brains behind it all, also sends weekly bum kicks, videos, and there are monthly tasks to help you on your way.  If you're interested here is a link to her link to website

Now anyone who knows me knows that marketing isn't my strong point, I really just want to be off making things, but Claire makes it easier and, if you enjoy my blogs, you can also thank her for getting me back into blog writing on a regular basis. Anyhow one of the January tasks is to make a video for your website to introduce yourself a little, and since I am quite proud of mine I decided to show it to you here too. Obviously if you want to see more of the website there are links on the side bars and also one at the top now, since I worked out how to get one there, ha ha.

Oh and look closely and you will also see a bit of reflection that is Dr. J. in the window as he helped me loads with the filming.
I fluffed a couple of my words, but then I can't have a conversation without doing just that too, so it's as me as I get, hope you like it, let me know in the comments, I always love to hear from you. So until next time I'll leave you with the video :





Hugs and Kisses
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment