Tuesday 14 October 2014

18 and counting

Good Morning All

Hope you are all well.  It's 18 days here till our wedding and I have only had 1 panic so far, which I think is quite good. I am on schedule with most things, thankfully, but there is always the unexpected. Like yesterday when I went to roll the marzipan out for the fruit layer of the wedding cake, only to find that my rolling pin has gone missing. I search everywhere, Dr J. had joined in and even my daughter had a look when she came in from work. There is no sign of it anywhere, so today it's of to the shops for me to buy another one. 
Today I thought I would share with you a few of the photos I've been putting on Instagram, just to show I haven't forgot you. These are all wedding preparations.



And not forgetting it's almost Halloween, I love this time of year and polymer clay. It's so versatile.

Well best be off and get that rolling pin, speak soon.
Hugs and Kisses

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment