Monday 10 March 2014

spring is in the air

Well good afternoon internet lovelies.

We seem to be having a little flurry of spring here in England at the moment and I don't feel like we have really had much of a winter yet, I have only scraped ice off the car a couple of mornings.  Not that I'm complaining, no sir, yesterday was so nice I got washing on the line and it dried lovely.  Dr J. managed to do a bit of painting on the house, whilst I pottered in the garden and started to get some pots going (while the dog help un-fill them too) and we still fitted in a good long dog walk so all in all we had a very pleasant Sunday and enjoyed the spring sunshine. I do hope it was just as nice wherever you are. It always makes me feel a little bit more content when the sun shines. I feel very fortunate that in the part of Birmingham we live in, we have numerous open field areas that are so nice to walk through. Within minutes I can be somewhere where I can't see a single house, and yet also we are so close to the centre of town too. Best of both worlds.

Well after last weeks post I do hope you have all been over to see Jessica's post from Chronically Vintage, didn't she look great! that dress, I just love it.

Well if you read through it you will have seen that I have a sale going on through March and I just thought I would make sure you don't miss it by mentioning it here too.

Here's a few of the hats that are available now:




Just enter the code MADMARCHSALE into the box when you check out an item from my Etsy shop and you will get 20% deducted automatically.

And if St Paddies day is your thing, check out my green mini topper I will be selling these at a sale I'm attending on Sunday or you can find one on Ebay (thought I'd give it a go).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281280336311?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Well the sun is still out now, so I'm off to do a bit of hand sewing sitting in the sun. lovely.
Hugs and Kisses
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment